You are here
- Opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Join a fast paced international financial services trading business
About Our Client
Financial Services business with a global reach that offers its clients access to a broad range of electronic fixed income and derivative markets.
Working in the Finance team, your role as the Management Accountant will be broad and duties will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Monthly P&L reviews
- Producing monthly management reporting packs for review by the board
- Liaising with department heads and reviewing numbers
- KPI reporting
The Successful Applicant
You will have previous management accounts experience and be actively studying towards your CIMA or ACCA qualification, ideally at a Part Qualified level.
Interest in or previous experience in Financial Services beneficial.
This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Experience of SAP advantageous.
Good degree and strong A Levels (ideally Maths).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.