You are here
- Excellent company to work for!
- Full study support provided
About Our Client
My client is a well known media company, that are leaders in their field, they have brand new offices that are very modern and relaxed. Due to growth they are looking to expand their team.
- Working within a team of 11 and partnering with the key stakeholders around the business to ensure everyone keeps on track with their accounts and budgets.
- Produce weekly flash statements for a wide range of media products, detailing revenues, costs, and variances to budget.
- Produce monthly management accounts and ensure that any issues are communicated to the publishing and commercial teams in a timely manner.
- Completing budgets and business plans with senior managers.
- Present ad hoc financial information to Publishing Directors and the MD of the division on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with other finance departments.
- Reconciliation of product costs against accruals.
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliation of the corresponding balance sheet codes.
- Monthly forecasting and liaising with all business departments to validate forecasted figures.
- Variance analysis.
- Timely updates of issues/risks given to your manager
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts to include Activities and Acct Levels etc for your projects
- Attendance in and contribution to local business meetings.
- Other Ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA
- Excel - Pivot tables & V look ups
- Based locally
- Previous experience in similar role
- Media experience is a plus, but not essential
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + full study support & many other benefits!