You are here
Retail Experience would be an advantage
About Our Client
A UK headquartered FTSE 100 business.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the production of the monthly retailer performance reports with trading updates. This includes keeping PIMs up to date with monthly sales data from retailers and chasing for outstanding data.
- Review of the weekly, monthly, and annual sales data and complete reconciliations where possible to ensure data accuracy.
- Keeping up to date with industry news around the retail and leisure sector, and collating relevant information to be reported to REXCOM and the business on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of footfall data and supporting the centres where required.
External year end and interim reporting
- Assist with the year end and half year reporting processes around sales and footfall reporting.
- Act as business partner to the Retail Commercial team.
- Provide data to the Portfolio teams, to support portfolio capital allocation decisions.
- Contribute to recommendations for sales and acquisitions recommended by the retail business
Financial planning and analysis
- Support the commercial accountants in completion of the budget and half year forecast for all the retail properties.
- Work alongside Portfolio Directors and Managers to deliver well informed portfolio asset plans, based on robust retailer and consumer data.
- Contribute to the review and improvement of Retail Finance processes and reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects, special reviews and additional reporting.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the processes and systems used within Retail Finance.
Maintain close working relationship with Information Services team on 'Big Data' projects, continue automation and improvement of retail sales collection process and system to provide efficient and insightful analysis for portfolio teams (Retail and London portfolios
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc)
- Highly numerate with good accounting and reporting skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Management accounting/commercial accounting experience
- Prior knowledge of Cougar
- Understanding of the property sector
- Prior knowledge of CODA
What's on Offer
£37,000 plus market leading benefits package.