You are here
- Management Accountanting experience
- Budget holder queries
About Our Client
The role is working for one of the leading employers in Exeter, it what can only be described as a fantastic finance department.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Provide daily financial support to the divisions and deal with financial information request from budget holders.
- Monitoring expense, income and activity against budgets.
- Analyse and investigate variances and interpret results.
- Update the financial management information system.
- Prepare budgets
- Design and format spreadsheets
- Monitor service level agreements.
- Undertake project work for key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous management accounts experience who will either be AAT qualified or be part qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to undertake the role on a temporary basis with the chance of a permanent role late this year.