You are here
Commercial Management Accountant position based in Northamptonshire
A permanent career opportunity for a strong accounting business partner
About Our Client
My client's Head Office is based in Northamptonshire and has been experiencing some significant growth in recent years, which has created this brilliant opportunity for a commercially focused Management Accountant to work with the Finance Manager and continue to drive the company forward
The role of Management Accountant will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts for multiple sites and cost centres
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Business partnering with non-finance contacts at the various sites
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work, ideally in a role where you have looked after multiple sites and business partnered with the stakeholders.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner. Confidence is key.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
What's on Offer
career progression and development as a commercial Management Accountant, study support, car parking