You are here
Exciting opportunity in a well-known organisation based in Birmingham
Management Account role with competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable public sector organisation, established across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of accounts information, challenging reported variances as well as reviewing cost results comparing against prior periods and budgets. They will be expected to manage quick resolutions of cost measurement and report issues as required. In addition they will ensure the balance sheet reconciliations are consistent, fit for purpose and have a suitable level of supporting documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will :
- Be Studying towards ACCA/CIMA exams (desirable) or qualified by experience
- Have the ability to multi-task and work independently to meet strict deadlines
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidently be able to problem solve and make independent decisions
- Committed to ongoing learning
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and a strong benefits package.