You are here
- Management Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and growing brand that has recently moved to Croydon. They are looking to add a Management Accountant to their Accountancy team
Our client, a well known and growing brand based in Croydon is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing Accountancy team
- Processing and review of month end tasks to complete the financial close.
- Ensure timely submission of financial information in particular that month end deadlines are met.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide commentary of group performance with close interaction with the regional and site managers to gain understanding of monthly results.
- Liaise with head of analytics to improve commercial reporting.
- Develop business partnering with key functions (IT / Property / Marketing / HR) to provide relevant financial information to assist in decision making.
- Drive cost savings and efficiencies in the business including review of contractual terms.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, systems and financial controls and implement suggestions where appropriate.
- Prepare information for the annual audit and liaise with auditors.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when required
- Provide finance training to non-finance teams across the business
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be close to finishing their ACCA/CIMA studies with experience with the above
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000