You are here
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Excellent scope for progression
About Our Client
This organisation has seen significant growth over the last few years and this is due to continue. My client have an international presence and are market leaders in their sector.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ownership of the full financials' for a particular business area including an accurate view of actual and forecasts.
- Drive profitability for the area you are responsible for
- Provide Financial input to reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the business, ensuring they take ownership of their numbers.
- Application of accounting policies and standards to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial submissions.
- Ensure all reporting and accounting is in line with contractual & SOX requirements where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for:
- Previous management accounting experience in a commercial environment with experience of business partnering and significant financial analysis
- Proven track record of achievement and career progression
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- Good IT skills
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.