You are here
£35,000 - £42,000
Available on short-notice
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and growing business based in Guildford and are looking to add a temporary Management Accountant to their accountancy team.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts, including detailed explanations of variances to budget/forecast.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Identify cost saving, profitability and business enhancement opportunities.
- Working with FP&A colleagues and Business Finance Managers in the provision of financial information (e.g. business cases).
- Ensuring all income and costs are correctly accounted for.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant:
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant relevant experience in a similar role demonstrating clear professional development
- Proficient with multiple IT systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£35000 - £42000