You are here
- Progressive, commercial ACCA/CIMA study opportunity
- Fast paced international retail organisation
About Our Client
A well respected and reputable retail organisation with an international presence, with key offices based in Bradford.
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting in to a qualified finance manager, responsible for managing the balance sheet and profit and loss production on a monthly basis to assist managers across the organisation in commercial decision making.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, preparation of the monthly management accounts back, variance analysis and detailed commentary, reforecasting throughout the year, product costing, product and customer profitability reporting and KPI reporting as required across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Have experience producing monthly management accounts
- Have advanced Excel skills, including tasks such as vlookups and pivot tables
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
£27,000 - £32,000 + full ACCA/CIMA study support + 26 days annual leave + contributory pension scheme + private healthcare + free on site parking