You are here
- Permanent Management Accountant opportunity based in Guildford
- Growing business with excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well known & growing business based in Guildford, looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team
This role will provide in-depth analysis and accurate forecasting of major categories of income and expenditure. It will actively support the Business Finance Managers in the provision of reporting, forecasting and analysis to inform and maximise the businesses financial position.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts, including detailed explanations of variances to budget/forecast.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting services in their assigned areas.
- Seeking continuous improvement opportunities in processes and reporting.
- Identify cost saving, profitability and business enhancement opportunities.
- Working with FP&A colleagues and Business Finance Managers in the provision of financial information (e.g. business cases).
- Ensuring all income and costs are correctly accounted for.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Mentoring, coaching and development support for other finance team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant relevant experience in Management Accountant or similar role
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self-starter, requiring limited supervision
- Proficient with multiple IT systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience