You are here
- A leading healthcare charity
- Currently recruiting an interim management accountant
About Our Client
They are a well known and established charity in their sector, with offices in Central London, and provide support and information to individuals affected by the condition so they can stay in control of their lives.
The main duties carried out by the management accountant will be:
- Prepare and review management information, providing expertise and operational advice to budget holders
- Produce monthly budget reports
- Co-ordinate monthly forecasts with budget holders
- Provide business partnering support to budget holders
- Provide support to budget holders during the annual budget setting process
- Assist with the planning and preparation of the year end and annual accounts
- Assist with the analytical review for the annual accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful management accountant must be part-qualified ACCA or CIMA and having worked in the not for profit and charities sector would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing temporary position based in the client's central London offices.
The rate of pay is between £16-18ph.