You are here
- Excellent opportunity to work in growing business
- Supervising a small team
About Our Client
An exciting business, with impressive growth plans, based in Crewe.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance Function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: management of a small finance team; end to end preparation of Management Accounts; submission of monthly statements to underwriters; reconciliation of underwriter statements; management of client monies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent practical experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Management Accounts role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have knowledge of working within an Insurance business - Highly Beneficial
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Support Package (If Required) + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits