You are here
£30,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Management Accountant opportunity based in Croydon
- Growing business with excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a family-run business based in Croydon, looking to add a new Management Accountant to their Accountancy team
- Reconciliation of PO and delivery note against purchase invoice and advice operations team for any price or quantity corrections
- Post purchase invoices on Sage and attach copies of delivery notes and purchases orders to invoice for audit purposes.
- Request supplier statements during first week of every month
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis and ensure traceability for every amount on Balance sheet
- Produce P&L and Balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Perform variance analysis on P&L movement for stock and overheads
- Update P&L schedule every month.
- Post accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis and reverse accordingly in future months.
- Credit card reconciliation - Collect receipts from staff for their purchases on company credit card and post the totals on Sage to respective nominals.
- Staff expenses- Ensure that staff have submitted their expenses along the receipts and post the expenses on Sage.
- Update the stock valuation sheet with Sage turnover and purchases figures on a monthly basis.
- Perform the stock reconciliation on monthly basis
- Post ex system accruals on stock valuation for component stock
- Ensure works orders accruals are backed up with relevant documentation.
- Ensure that stock valuation sheet matches with Sage Balance sheet every month.
- Update stock valuation sheet with Royalties accrual every month and post these accruals on Sage.
- Perform variance analysis on P&L movement and investigate significant changes on stock valuation sheet.
- Post sales invoices on a weekly basis on Sage
- Reconciliation Sage sales before uploading the totals
- Performing credit control activities such as sending statements and missing invoices, ensure that the cash is collected as per their credit terms
- Posting sales receipts on Sage and request copies of remittances if required.
- Dispute customer credits if operations team do not agree with debit notes.
- Perform VAT reconciliations every quarter and file VAT returns on portal
- Ensure that PAYE and NIC are properly recorded on Sage and paid on time to HMRC
The Successful Applicant
- Strong academic history.
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified.
- Prior experience of computerised accounting packages.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience