You are here
- A fantastic opportunity to join this market leading Media business
- An experienced Management Accountant with accomplished accounting experience
About Our Client
As an Electronics company, they have roots in numerous industries across Europe and with their main office in Harlow, also have multiple offices across the UK. Due to their increase in turnover, they are now in need of an experienced Management Accountant to work side by side and business partner with the Finance Manager.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to increase their already vast skill set and improve an already growing finance team. This organisation are going from strength-to-strength which is why there is no better time than now to join.
Working as a Management Accountant you will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
- Managing a team of self-sufficient finance assistants.
- Producing and reviewing the management accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Variance analysis.
- Data collection and payroll duties.
- Analysing productivity rates of the company
- Balance and bank reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Studying either CIMA or ACCA (PART QUALIFIED)
- Strong excel skills (ideally intermediate to advanced)
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous team management experience.
- Can manage and work with different stake holders and business partners within the company.
Committed to the role.
What's on Offer
Chance to progress onto a Finance Manager role, parking on site, excellent study support package