You are here
This position is now filled
Management Accountant - Mandarin Speaker
- Management Accountant - Mandarin Speaker, Nottingham
- Permanent, Full-time, Part-Qualified
About Our Client
The Page Group is delighted to be representing a very successful and progressive business in Nottingham, within the distribution sector. This is first class opportunity for a fluent mandarin speaker, to join the finance function in a brand new Management Accountants role.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the group's financial records are maintained in a timely and accurate manner;
- To work closely with the Finance Director, Financial Controller and department managers, ensuring the financial processes and procedures facilitate the production of quality management accounts;
- Assisting the Finance Director with inter Company accounts preparation;
- Assisting the Finance Director in all areas of finance and communicating any key issues in a clear and concise manner;
- Producing a daily cash flow forecast every week;
- Assist in the development of the company's ERP and financial software solution (Microsoft Navision);
- Month end routines to support the production of management accounts with focus on balance sheet reconciliations;
- Variance analysis commentary;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Production of key performance indicators;
- VAT returns;
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit responsibility;
- Forecasting balance sheet, profit & loss, cash.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to lead and influence others;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to facilitate the implementation and enforcement of financial controls;
- Able to demonstrate a solid commercial awareness and understanding;
- Educated to Degree level or relevant accounting qualification;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is desirable.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a very competitive salary plus the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in East Midlands, within a fast-paced and challenging working environment. The office is located in fantastic premises with modern open planned offices, two customer show rooms and a large purpose built warehouse. We also provide free access to our on-site gym.