You are here
Management Accountant - Logistics
Management Accounts, Financial Analysis, Logistics, Permanent, Warwickshire
Looking for a management accountant with logistics experience...
About Our Client
My client is a global force in logistics and distribution.
- Provide insight to Finance Director and Senior Management team into cost, revenue and profit / (loss) results and trends.
- Gather data from various data management systems and databases such as Oracle, Khalix and IMRS.
- Work with Finance Director and Senior Management team to develop and achieve Business Plan through QIP (quality improvement process)
- Production of district internal and external reporting and presentation BSC (KPI)
- Annual WORLCAM (Activity based Costing tool) business process support
- Provide Finance Director with insight into customer level profitability
- Ad hoc queries and project work.
The Successful Applicant
The chosen candidate must be a graduate (finance and accounting, or Economics/Business) and have a similar experience in a blue chip company for at least one to two years with strong interpersonal skills to enable you to communicate at all levels, this is essential as you will need the ability to present complex financial matters in an easy to interpret way. An eye for detail and a concern for accuracy, together with the ability to keep sight of the broader picture.
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience