You are here
Managament Accountant - Maternity Cover
- Are you seeking a new role within an exciting business?
- Do you have experience with managament accounts?
About Our Client
My client is a well known innovative business. They have modern offices with great facilities. They are currently looking for someone to cover a period of maternity.
The roll will involve but not be limited to:
- Manage marketing/overhead budgets per EHQ/HQ guided ratio
- Responsible for annual management planning and budgeting, forecasting and 3 monthly targeting
- Providing commercially sound financial analysis for ad hoc projects, including cost effectiveness, commercial viability, operational capability and financial audit/controls.
- Ensure the internal controls and processes are effective.
- Approval of marketing/overhead costs. Reviewing and challenging the rational for investments
- Take an overall view on the marketing spend and drive efficiency through effective negotiation and forward planning with customers and marketing vendors
- Review and partner in Contract Review Process for large marketing projects with customers /vendors
- Ad hoc marketing finance projects/reports
- Business partnering to Marketing departments
- Manage marketing accruals
- Conduct finance training for marketing processes
- Finance workflow management
Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to work in the Chertsey area
- Available at short notice
- SAP experience - ideal, not essential
- Part qualified
- Track record of being a management accountant
What's on Offer
- £20-21 p/hr
- On - site parking
- Great on site facilities
- opportunities to earn bonus
- Discounted Goods
- Subsidies canteen
- Fun, modern offices