You are here
Hard Services Maintenance
About Our Client
A great permanent opportunity within the Education sector is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the current Building and Construction Estates team in Bristol.
As a Maintenance Technician, the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Undertaking multi-disciplined maintenance duties, both planned and reactive, to a high standard using appropriate tools, equipment and machinery
- Advising on the procurement of spares and materials and to maintain adequate general maintenance spare part stock levels to enable the efficient operation of the campus
- Participating in the 'out of hours' maintenance rota in order for an effective emergency maintenance service can be maintained outside of normal working hours
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and heating systems and expertise across a range of disciplines with the ability to cooperate with outside agencies and to manage competing and multiple demands on scheduled deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of current, relevant H&S legislation and requirements applicable to general office environments, plant operations, maintenance and residential environments.
- Expertise in analysis and understands complex technical issues relating to HVAC installations, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment and services.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 in HVAC installation service and Maintenance City and Guilds
- PASMA Qualification
- Recently worked in a similar role
- The ability to partake in the out of hours rota
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
What's on Offer
The successful Maintenance Technician will be based in the Bristol area. Competitive annual salary and lots of overtime available. On site parking and many benefits.