You are here
Maintenance Technician (M&E)
- Rotating shift pattern
About Our Client
Our Client are a UK Building and Construction specialist looking to recruit an Maintenance Technician (M&E) into the Oxford team.
The duties of the Maintenance Technician (M&E) based in Oxford are to:
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Technician (M&E):
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 - Testing & Inspection
- 17th Edition Regs
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
Ideally be able to start quickly if successful.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £30,000 is on offer to successful Maintenance Technician (M&E) - Multi-skilled based in Oxford as well as a clear path to progression within an established organisation.
Working hours: Shift
7am - 3pm
11am - 7pm