You are here
We are currently looking for a maintenance operative in Hayes
Apply now if you have experience in maintenance and hold a forklift licence
About Our Client
The client is a well recognised brand that offers logistics, transport and warehousing solutions for clients worldwide. They are currently looking for a maintenance operative to join the team at their UK head office in Hayes.
This Maintenance Operative role is varied and includes all types of general maintenance of the premises and grounds.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Regular site patrols to identify faults or areas for improvement
- Carry out daily and weekly maintenance checks
- General internal and external cleaning
- Basic plumbing responsibilities
- PAT testing of equipment - whole site
- Liaising with contractors on site
- Maintain emergency lights, replace lamps, repair any faulty electrical equipment
- Repair doors internally and externally
- Repair faulty iron monger and adjust doors
- Replenishing first aid boxes
- Pest control checks
- Assembling new furniture
- Fork lift driving
- Painting & decorating
- Maintain accurate records of all work completed
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must be able to work in Hayes and you must have general maintenance experience. Other requirements are:
- Forklift licence Reach and C/B
- Full driving licence
- Carpentry skills
- Be flexible and willing to do any small maintenance job
- Have good electrical knowledge - including PAT Testing
- General knowledge of Risk Assessment
Please apply now if you are interested in this role.
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Operative role is a permanent role. It is full time and comes with a pension, paid annual leave and other benefits. Salary is dependent on experience.
Apply now if you are interested in this role.