You are here
- This is a great opportunity for a permanent position!
- We are looking for a qualified maintenance carpenter!
About Our Client
The role as a maintenance carpenter will be working for a school based in West London, who are looking for an experienced carpenter to join their growing maintenance team.
The role will include the following duties:
- PPM and Reactive works
- Carpentry projects, including maintenance of the interior and exterior of buildings, swmming pool maintenance and assisting in the school's compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Hanging doors and changing locks
- General bilding maintenance fabric works
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience as a maintenance carpenter, and will have relevant trade qualifications. It is also essential that the candidate has NVQ Level 2 or similar, preferably with relevant trade qualifications or a carpentry apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will also be enthusiastic, and looking for a new challenge.
What's on Offer
The role will be paying £23,000 - £28,000 per annum. In addition to this, there will be a competitive benefits package and holiday allowance.