You are here
- A growing SME with great prospects
- Dynamic Logistics Administrator required
About Our Client
My client has recently relocated to the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire area, setting up both a growing Transport and Distribution network focusing on the 3PL sub-sector. Their company has shown double digit grow over the past few years and doubled their personnel footprint in their offices. They are currently focusing on commercial plans to further expand their operation and therefore this new vacancy as come about through organic growth.
The successful Logistics Administrator will spend their time reporting into both the Logistics Operations Supervisor and Office Manager and conduct the following duties:
- Basic route planning and transport load bookings.
- Liaising with a variety of different stakeholders: including sub-contractors, internal staff, customers and directors.
- In-depth customer focus and key communication skills.
- Key data input within transport management systems.
- Updating key financial data and order management systems.
- Completing all required business administration and clerk tasks as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors to ensure best quality service is provided in line with our service level agreements.
The Successful Applicant
As a Logistics Administrator you will be required to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders across the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry and will require the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and data input skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with key customer's and colleagues
- An out-going personality
- Ideally educated to Degree level or NVQ qualified in Warehousing, Transport, Business or Administration
- A background in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, preferably within Transport
- Similar experience within a third party logistics environment would be beneficial
- A strong background in administration and clerk duties will add strength to an application
What's on Offer