You are here
- Multinational information and analytics company
- Legal Taxonomist - London
About Our Client
My client is a multinational information and analytics company based in London.
The successful Legal Taxonomist will be responsible for:
- Legal research.
- Concentrating on realigning the company's taxonomy.
- Creating classification rules to categorise tax.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Legal Taxonomist will ideally need:
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Good IT skills.
- At least 4 years working within a law firm.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Law degree.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a Legal Taxonomist a day rate between £200.00-£250.00.