You are here
Legal Secretary (Business Property)
- Award Winning Law firm
- Full time permanent position, based in Bath
About Our Client
Our client, an award winning law firm, are looking for an experience Legal Secretary to join their team, on a permanent basis.
Duties of the Legal Secretary which is based in the Business Property team include, but are not limited to:-
- Dealing with clients in person and on the telephone;
- Typing - word processing of correspondence and large/complex documents (to include using the firm's house style, formatting, track changes etc.;
- Emailing, filing & photo-copying;
- Booking and co-coordinating meeting and travel arrangements along with general diary management
- Preparing precedents of documents
- Dealing with post and arrangements for sending large/heavy documents by registered post;
- Scanning and coping large documents;
- Setting up documents in house style, saving on the firms IT system, to include auto numbering/cross referencing/table of contents, visioning and use of delta view;
- Supporting other secretaries and fee-earners as required;
- Liaising with the accounts department on preparation and payment of bills and other accounts queries;
- Dealing with any administrative tasks required by immediate fee earners;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Legal Secretary (Business Property Team) position will possess:-
- Previous experience working within a Property Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills. Knowledge of document management systems and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be beneficial.
- Accurate and efficient audio and copy typing skills.
- Professional and effective telephone skills taking detailed messages where necessary
- Good communication skills not only in person but also in writing and on the phone.
- Strong inter-personal skills when dealing with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work under pressure showing commitment to your colleagues and the Firm in general.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to contribute to improving working practices.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to work for a fantastic company.