You are here
This position is now filled
Learning and Development Advisor
- Learning and Development Advisor - Required 5 Months Temporary
- Flexible working across Bradford and Leeds
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the utilities business, with offices across West Yorkshire, this is a great opportunity for a L&D Advisor who can support the business with a consultative approach and define appropriate solutions. Due to business requirements this is a 5 month contract reporting into the L&D Manager. Predominately based out of Bradford, this position can also be based out of Leeds with occasion home based work also.
As a Learning and Development Advisor you will consult with the organisation in determining their development needs undertaking detailed training needs analysis.
There will work with the subject matter experts in the business in designing and developing blended training solutions to meet the varying stakeholder requirements. In addition working with suppliers, whether they be technical or behavioural focused, to design and develop training requirements.
Developing L&D policy, procedures and processes that aid the implementation of HR strategy and the organisational values, engaging with key stakeholders as you drive improvements.
You will support the L&D team by managing L&D based projects and initiatives, driving delivery against agreed timescales and providing regular updates to key stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
Coaching business managers as required and identify learning and development needs through the business planning process.
You will work with a small team of L&D Specialists to aid in the delivery of work programmes and will be required to deliver and evaluate management development and business skills training modules.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- L&D professional with working knowledge of developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships - essential
- Extensive working knowledge across the L&D life cycle. Consultation, TNA, solution design and development, delivery and evaluation - essential
- Strong affinity to blended learning approaches with experience of blended learning implementation - essential
- Previous working knowledge of supporting and embedding change and the ability to influence and drive the right business culture and behaviour are also key requirements of the role - essential
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead, motivate and manage others to deliver projects to time, cost and quality required, including the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, events and on-line resources - essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - including Intermediate Excel Knowledge - Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
What's on Offer
Excellent salary on offer here - Â£28,000 - Â£32,000, 37.5 hours per week, working across Bradford and Leeds office, home based work is also available for the right candidate.