You are here
This position is now filled
Learning and Development Administrator
- Leraning and Development Administrator
- Â£17,000 - Â£22,000
About Our Client
Professional FTSE 250 Company based within in the West Midlands. Looking for a Learning and Development Administrator to join their Human Resources and Personnel team.
As the Learning and Development Administrator you will be required to organise training events, room bookings, travel, and accommodation for the Learning and Development team. Support all Trainers by creating, proof reading, printing and branding hand outs / training packs, certificates. To develop a schedule for internal and external training and other Learning and Development initiatives. To manage and maintain accurate and up to date training records and Management Information of all employees based on information gathered from different sources.
The Successful Applicant
The Learning and Development Administrator will have:
- Worked within Learning and Development or Human Resources and Personnel environment.
- CIPD Level 3 or studying towards preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills including excel.
What's on Offer
Â£17,000 - Â£22,000