You are here
Learning and Development Administrator
A brand new opportunity for a Learning and Development Administrator
Based in Coventry
About Our Client
A logistics company in Coventry.
The Learning and Development Administrator will be required to:
- To organise training events, room bookings, travel, and accommodation for the Learning and Development team.
- Support all Trainers by creating, proof reading, printing and branding hand outs / training packs, certificates including safe and timely delivery to required locations if applicable. Also provide extra copies of training material.
- To develop a schedule for internal and external training and other Learning and Development initiatives.
- To manage and maintain accurate and up to date training records and Management Information of all employees based on information gathered from different sources.
- Provide information and input into monthly training and development reports as required by the Learning and Development Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The Learning and Development Administrator will have:
- Worked within Learning and Development or Human Resources and Personnel environment.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent.
- CIPD Level 3 or studying towards preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of literacy, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced IT skills including excel and must be able to do pivot tables.
- Must have a clean driving license and access to a car.
What's on Offer
Up to £23,000 depending on the Learning and Development Administrator.