You are here
Lead Finance Officer
Permanent role in a Worcester based organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large, diverse organisation in the heart of Worcester. They are looking to add to their Finance Reporting team, within the Financial Services function.
The successful Lead Finance Officer will provide effective finance services including accurate and timely financial information, as well as maintaining financial systems and account records. In addition, they will be expected to review, develop and implement new financial systems across the business. This role will require support and assistance in recruitment, management and development of staff.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Lead Finance Officer will:
- Be AAT Qualified and at the start of their CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Have a working knowledge of financial regulations, legislation and current practice
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and financial systems and an intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Have previously worked with deadlines
- Have previously supervised staff
The ideal candidate will be a team-player, looking to support their staff and progress their own understanding of finance functions.
What's on Offer
£26 500 with a generous benefits package