You are here
Junior Lettings Negotiator
- We are currently looking for an enthausiastic Junior Lettings Negiotiator
- Apply now if you are looking for an opportunity in the Putney area
About Our Client
The client is a well established lettings and property management company based in Putney, South West London. They are expanding their team and they are looking for an enthusiastic person to work with on the lettings side of the business.
The Junior Lettings Negotiator role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to start a career in estates or property management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging viewings for potential tenants
- Property visits, taking photographs and advertising new properties
- Canvassing the local area to attract new landlords
- Contract and fee negotiation with new landlords
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrate a keen interest in property management
- Demonstrate an excellent working attitude
- Must have a driving licence and own car
- Must be local to the Putney area
Having a degree is beneficial but not essential. Please apply now if you are interested in the role.
What's on Offer
The Junior Lettings Negotiator role comes with a basic salary and an interesting commission structure; the OTE for this role is 25K. You will also get a car allowance and parking allowance for the Borough of Wandsworth.
Please apply now if you are interested in the role.