You are here
Junior Financial Accountant
- 6 month contract to perm opportunity
- Chelsea, Central London
About Our Client
We are recruiting for a leading energy company based in South West London. The role is a junior financial accountant, and will join a large finance team, reporting into the finance manager.
The role has come about due to company growth.
The company use SAP systems and it is essential that you have this software experience.
Junior financial accountant:
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Looking after a small AP & AR ledger
- Month end
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Management accounts
- Inter company accounts
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Exposure to audit and treasury
The Successful Applicant
We are ideally looking to speak with ACCA Part Qualified accounts assistants who have had 18 months - 2 years experience in an accounting role.
It is essential that you have strong excel skills and have previous experience on SAP.
We are also looking for candidates who are:
- Immediately available or on 1 weeks notice max
- Able to travel to Chelsea, South West London
- ACCA studier, or part qualified
- Committed to a 6 month contract
What's on Offer
6 month contract with possibility of a longer term role based on performance review.