You are here
This position is now filled
- We are looking for a Junior Estimator for our client in South West London
- Apply now if you have experience as an Estimator
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique building contractor that specialises in the construction of basements for the high end domestic market in London. The company is growing rapidly and is now looking for a Junior Estimator to join their Wimbledon office.
As the Junior Estimator, you will be responsible for pricing and tendering for projects with a value ranging from Â£15K to Â£250K. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Estimate and quantify materials for tenders and upcoming projects
- Identify potential suppliers and obtain prices
- Negotiate prices of works with sub contractors
- Compile project estimates and tenders for client review
In this role you will be working closely with the sales team and the project designer. Please apply now for this position if this is of interest to you.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in an estimating role in the high end domestic market.
You will also:
- Have experience with pricing a wide range of materials and packages
- Have experience working for a small or medium sized contractor with a high end residential or commercial focus
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under time pressure
- Ideally have a construction related degree
Please apply now if you are interested in the Junior Estimator role.
What's on Offer
The role is a permanent role and comes with a good package. Please apply now if you are interested in this role.