You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Credit Controller
- Candidates must have some credit control experience
- Temporary to permanent role paying Â£23,000
About Our Client
Our client are looking to hire someone as soon as possible meaning candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of a 2 weeks notice period.
Our client are based in the Media and Design sector, looking to provide training to someone who would like a career in credit control.
They are based in the City of London close to stations such as Cannon Street, Mansion house, Barbican, Farringdon and Liverpool Street.
This role, Junior Credit Controller, involves
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices from Â£10 up to Â£1million
- Dealing with aged debt back to 2012
- Dealing with complex queries and cash that has been allocated incorrectly
- Setting up payment plans
- Running credit checks on new clients
- Cash allocation
- Investigating correct points of contact to reissue invoices to
- Temporary to permanent role
- Paying Â£11ph and Â£22,000 as a permanent salary
- Working in the City of London in the accountancy sector
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Credit Controller, must have
1. Some credit control or customer service experience on the phone
2. Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
3. Be immediately available or on a maximum of a 2 weeks notice period
4. Be happy with Â£11ph and Â£22,000 on a permanent salary
5. Be able to commute to the City of London
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary for an entry level credit controller.