You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Credit Controller (Permanent)
- Entry level position paying up to Â£23,000
- Permanent role based by Liverpool Street
About Our Client
Our client are based in the City of London (Liverpool Street) and they are a creative agency looking to hire a permanent credit controller.
The team consists of 4 credit controllers, reporting into a credit manager.
They are looking to hire someone with basic credit control experience who is looking to progress into a senior credit controller.
This role, Junior Credit Controller (Permanent), involves
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Invoices ranging up to Â£200,000
- Dealing with 10,000 live accounts
- High volume chasing
- Cash allocation
- Working on Great Plains
- Liaising with suppliers
- Working on Excel to a VlookUp and Pivot Table Level
- Sending out copy invoices
- Permanent role
- Paying Â£23,000
- Interview this week
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for must have some experience in credit control, and be looking to progress into a senior credit controller over time.
The role is based in the City of London so candidates must be happy to commute to that location for Â£23,000.
What's on Offer
This role offers significant training and development for a credit controller with some experience in debt chasing.