You are here
Junior Accounts Administrator
- Opportunity to gain experience within the accounting area.
- Progressive role that will teach you several areas within finance.
About Our Client
My client is a large media events business based in the heart of the City. The business has been growing at a good pace over the past few years and as a result they have been adding new positions across the business.
- Banking - queries/circulation bureau allocations/data preparation and reconciliation
- Sales - billing cycle assistance re booking management - review/query resolution and reconciliation
- Petty cash - processing/reconciling
- Expense claims - review/offline back up and query resolving
- Purchase Order - raising for Business travel and business trading operations Asia
- Month end assist account reviews/ balance sheet updates/
- cash and revenue review/updating
- Attendance records management/update - system based data management
- Group HR query resolutions re staffing e.g. On-boarding Starters/Off-boarding, Leavers, Holiday/Sickness
- Data management around advances & loans
- Assist MD/HoF re staffing communications/events
- Liaise for Group HR
- Staff communications
- Landlord liaise for MD/HoF
- Site stock management re bathroom /kitchen supplies
- Health & Safety/Fire Marshall
- Work in conjunction with IT team re adhoc site needs
The Successful Applicant
If you are looking to start your career in finance, or keen to get a role that will offer plenty of variation, then this role is ideal. As an accounts administrator, you will get exposure to all kinds of people and experience, which may help you decide what career path works for you.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Progression of responsibility
- Medical and Dental cover
- Extensive training on the role itself