You are here
This position is now filled
Invoicing and Reconciliations Clerk
- Growing manufacturing company seeking Invoicing and Reconciliations Clerk
- Exciting opportunity based in the Watford
About Our Client
My client is a growing manufacturing and production company based in Watford. Based in open-planned offices that are newly refurbished this finance team offers a friendly and challenging environment that is ideal for someone seeking a longer-term position.
My client is seeking a dedicated invoicing and reconciliations clerk for this long-standing opportunity. Duties of the role include, but is not limited to:
- Posting invoices
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Entering contractor time sheets
- Ensuring pricing details for time sheets remains up to date for each specific customer
- Running weekly reports to be distributed to all departments
- Attaching and scanning of supplier time sheets
- Ad hoc finance duties where required
The Successful Applicant
This role is seeking an invoicing and reconciliations clerk who is looking for a longer-term opportunity. The ideal candidate for this position MUST have experience with the following:
- Previous experience processing invoices.
- Previous exposure to pricing templates/ submission of time sheets
- Experience collating reports
Strong attention to detail is a must-have
What's on Offer
My client is offering the chance to be a part of a long-standing team in a sole position. With on site parking the role is offering the opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation.
The role is offering a salary of Â£22,000 - Â£25,000 dependent on the experience and suitability for the role.