You are here
Invoice & Reconciliations Clerk
- Exciting opportunity at a great company with immediate start
- Temp to Perm
About Our Client
My client is a leading utilities brand with branches all over the south of the UK. They are in need of an experienced Invoice & Reconciliations Clerk to join their finance team in Hatfield.
As Invoice & Reconciliations Clerk , your duties will include:
- Raising invoices, credit notes and issuing statements
- Entering, reconciling and posting cash receipts
- Printing daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Liaising with other teams within the finance department to ensure smooth work flow
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Invoice & Reconciliations Clerk will:
Check and process planned and ad hoc payments in local and foreign currency to meet banking deadlines.
Deliver all designated bank reconciliations, including the investigation and follow up of all outstanding items with relevant personnel.
Set up and maintain the Master Supplier Address Ledger ensuring full audit compliance is adhered to.
Ensure the accurate and prompt production of invoices, maintenance of records and facilitate the recovery of income.
Ensure that all point of sale revenue is correctly reconciled and accounted for.
Work closely with the Banking and Income Manager to fulfil all reporting requirements.
Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
What's on Offer
- £10-13/hr dependent upon experience
- On site parking
- Immediate start
- Temporary to Permanent