You are here
This position is now filled
Inventory Shift Manager
- Inventory Shift Manager
- Leading UK Brand - West Yorkshire
About Our Client
Stockist Distributor/Leading UK Brand based in West Yorkshire.
As Inventory Shift Manager you will be responsible for :
Assisting with daily warehouse checks in order to identify any issues relating to stock levels, stacking, housekeeping etc.
- ï§ Ensuring that incoming product is managed and stored appropriately in line with customer SOP requirements.
- ï§ Fork lift driving during peak periods plus holiday/sickness cover.
- ï§ Ensuring that all products are picked at the correct customer specified level.
- ï§ Maintaining the correct physical batch control within the warehouse.
- ï§ Complete, maintain and distribute stock reports on a daily basis to relevant parties.
- ï§ Data entry/booking out on warehouse systems.
- ï§ Administration and overseeing of stock rotation and Warehouse movements.
- ï§ Customer liaison regarding returns and stock queries.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to Â£30,000 dependent on experience.