You are here
Leading Warehouse - Manchester
About Our Client
The client is a leading firm in their industry with international presence and has a leading warehousing operation based in Manchester
The Inventory Manager will own the DC stock file integrity and will influence the Operational Management team to maintain this integrity supporting operational efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and implement monthly, weekly and daily inventory processes to support stock file integrity, service level and operational efficiency
- Ensure all stock is accounted for from initial receipt, during storage and through to final delivery.
- Ensure high standards of stock integrity and minimise stock losses, through the effective control and management of a robust perpetual inventory procedure.
- Raise the profile of the stock control team within the operation building credibility in order to influence the operations team and the wider business
- Lead a team of up to 10 - 15 stock control colleagues to maintain stock accuracy and control within agreed budgets
- Ensure relevant development plans are in place for team members to support internal promotion and succession planning.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experiences and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Have 2+ years experience in Stock / Inventory management
- Have managed a team of 10+ operatives previously
- Have worked in an FMCGWMS systems - SAP / Manhattan
What's on Offer
The inventory manager will pay £35k and offer great career progression - based in greater Manchester