You are here
International Credit Control Manager
- Managing a team of 10
- Dealing with UK and International ledgers
About Our Client
Our client are based in the City of London looking for a new manager to lead a team of ten.
They are an international company who deal with large corporate and professional service businesses.
They are specifically looking for a manager who can understand that different people are motivated by different factors, and lead a team successfully.
They are looking for someone who has care and consideration for their team, and is looking to make a different to individuals careers by training.
This role, International Credit Control Manager, involves
- Managing a team of 10 credit controllers
- Training new junior members of staff
- Hiring new team members and dealing with recruitment processes
- Chasing UK and international clients
- Dealing with specific international clients who are key accounts - acting as the account manager the larger accounts
- Dealing with queries on international deals
- ICM qualified or studying towards it is preferable but not required
- Working with the Management Accountant and Financial Controller to predict cash flow and look at how cash flow can be improved
- Create new processes to streamline the debt collection process
- Permanent role
- Based in the City of London
- Paying up to £40,000
- Managerial role
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for, International Credit Control Manager, would ideally be ICM qualified (Accountancy) and have experience managing at least 4 credit controllers.
The manager will be managing a team of ten, so must understand that people are motivated by different factors and have experience of dealing with difficult situations/resolving debt issues.
The candidate must also be able to commute to the City of London (Accountancy).
What's on Offer
This role offers up to £40,000 for a Manager with the right experience and expertise to take on a team of ten.