You are here
This position is now filled
Internal Recruitment Officer
- A permanent Internal Recruitment Officer
- Based in Woking
About Our Client
Well established Organisation with large number of employees within the Business and continual growth.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Officer will consist of the following:
- Working with Project Managers in the UK and internationally and deal with resource requests.
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available by identifying new opportunities within the business.
- Place consultants into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business. Understanding and communicating any training needs.
- Forecasting and maintaining reporting on the Resource Scheduling system. Recording and updating employees information on the database.
- Identifying new talent and sourcing new candidates for the talent pool.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced in Resourcing of candidate and managing the talent pool from either an in-house or agency setting. Experience within IT recruitment is essential.
What's on Offer