You are here
Internal Guest Services Manager
Great opportunity in facilities management
Please apply if you have BICS training or IOSH.
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly expanding national facilities management company, covering multiple clients in London and across the UK.
- To lead, manage and develop an effective onsite Guest Services Day and Night team including
performance, delivery, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, selection & training.
- Regular walkabouts to ensure appropriate floor cover and communicate with the team
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working within a team as well as on your own
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- Previous experience in leading a team at supervisory or management level
- Knowledge of health and safety, legislation and policy
What's on Offer
Up to £35,000 is on offer to the right candidate plus package.