You are here
Interim Warehouse Team Manager
- Interim Warehouse Team Manager - Global Distribution Business
- 12 Week Contract to assist during peak.
About Our Client
Global Distribution Business based in West Yorkshire.
As Interim Warehouse Team Manage you will be responsible for :
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and monitoring agreed KPI targets of operatives
- Managing warehouse within the agreed number of hours needed to deliver set KPIs
- Understanding and driving the delivery of the required KPIs
- Maintaining high morale and effective engagement with all staff
- Developing Operatives to their full capability
- Performing accurate and relevant people process activities within specific timelines; including Appraisals, Return to Work, holiday requests, investigations, grievances and disciplinary hearings
- Managing both site and employee Health & Safety
- Ensuring sufficient resources are available to enable completion of daily tasks and maintaining forward planning of resources
- Communicating work practices, procedures and methods to staff in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all staff comply with company processes, procedures and legislation
- Participating in Operational Meetings and updating team members
- Accurately completing paperwork and reports where applicable for your department to agreed timelines
- Performing additional duties or collating relevant statistical evidence as required
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in supervising a team in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge and application of KPI's, including monitoring KPI's and driving of continuous improvement within the warehouse.
- Monitor team performance both on KPI's and within a concise budget.
- Good man management experience.
- Excellent communication and organisation. Good experience with warehouse management systems.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent organisation.
- PC literate and experienced with WMS'.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a 12 week contract at up to £14 Per Hour.