You are here
Interim Shift Manager
Interim Shift Manager - 6 month contract
Excellent Opportunity for a well renowned organisation
About Our Client
An expanding multi-user contract with an organisation who have a strong reputable brand name within the UK. This particular role is based within the Liverpool area.
The Interim Shift Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- To manage and monitor an effective warehouse operation.
- To plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements.
- To ensure there is an appropriate level of Company knowledge to perform tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure all staff follow Safe Working Practices and Health and Safety.
- To ensure all staff are trained to carry out duties to the required level.
- To resolve low level employee relations issues.
- To ensure housekeeping standards are consistently maintained.
- To carry out other duties as directed by the Shift Manager.
- To meet operational targets in an effective and timely manner and to meet agreed relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Interim Shift Manager will enjoy working towards targets and be a results driven individual. We are looking for candidates who are positive in their approach, confident in their decision making, engaging and make a positive impact within their team. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate they have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced pick and pack operation. Due to the increases in workload the ability to work well under pressure is fundamental.
What's on Offer
Salary: £28k - £30k
Hours: Looking for candidates across all shift patterns. 2 x rotating days, 1 x nights.