You are here
- Inside Sales
About Our Client
Our client is a leading IT technology organisation they are looking for 2 Inside Sales Representatives to join there team based in Birmingham.
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is to develop sales and services with existing customers and prospects. The function of the inside sales representative is to provide direct support to the sales managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure the department is able to meet its growth targets. The responsibilities will involve growing existing client relationships along with prospecting new customers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role MUST have:
- Worked in a professional business environment
- Ability to work to targets
- Inside technology telesales/telemarketing experience
- Excellent computer skills (Siebel or other CRM, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of independently prioritising daily / weekly activities
- The abilities to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate goals and have excellent organisational/time management skills are required
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure.