You are here
This position is now filled
Immdiatley Available Accounts Payable Clerk
- Contribute to the effective delivery of high quality service in the team
About Our Client
Our client is national organisation looking for an Accounts Payable clerk to join their team based in Swindon.
- Daily administration of the post and Accounts Email
- Printing of AP Invoices & Cash Sheets
- Accurately code and Input AP Invoices & Credit Notes in accordance with performance indicators and service level.
- Reconcile supplier statements and investigate and resolve discrepancies on supplier account.
- Archiving, filing and retrieval of processed invoices.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from suppliers and internal customers.
- Take ownership of query resolution providing support and appropriate escalation processes where necessary.
- To support the AP Manager in improving standard operating procedures.
- Provide cover at busy times as required. Liaise closely with other colleagues, building and maintaining good relationships; work on joint/cross-service activities and respond to personal and team objectives.
- Perform any other activities within the scope of the role which may be required and requested by the AP Manager.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to work with financial information.
- Experience in a similar role within finance or general administration.
- Methodical with attention to detail and able to prioritise.
- Computer literate including MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer and delivery focus.
- Able to communicate effectively.
What's on Offer
On offer is a temporary to permanent position for an experienced Accounts Payable clerk or a Finance Graduate looking to take their first steps with in a finance function in Swindon