You are here
HVAC & Electrical Engineer
- Locations: Reading / Oxford / Newbury / Basingstoke
- Air Conditioning engineer with electrical experience
About Our Client
A well known National Building and Construction outsourced provider.
HVAC & Electrical Engineer position will demand a multi-disciplined job is carried out on each visit. The A/C engineer along with their valid F/Gas 2079 Cat One, will require to have electrical experience.
As a minimum requirement, they must have their
- Major A/C PPM - lighting works including replacements of lamps / lights, fittings, control gear and ballasts. Along with the 3-hour emergency lighting drop test and remedial repairs.
- A/C Engineer with Electrical experience. (Part 1 & Part 2 & Test and Inspection would be an advantage)
- Full driving licence required to travel between Locations: Reading / Oxford / Newbury / Basingstoke
- Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
- Work with team leader to prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time and budget.
- Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs
- Complete all works in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE requirements (Inc the supervision of sub-contractors) and documents completed.
- F/Gas 2079
The Successful Applicant
HVAC & Electrical Engineer applicants will have experience working in Air conditioning as well as having their valid F/ Gas 2079 Cat One qualification.
- Some Electrical Experience is required, preferably applicants will have extensive lighting experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Carry out key tasks competently.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure schedules and activities meet operational requirements.
- IT Literate with the ability to review IT systems and feedback improvements.
- Able to work independently but happy to work with others when necessary.
What's on Offer
Salary - £30,000-£35,000 + Overtime, Van, PDA, Mobile
40 hours per week and 1 in 10 call out rota.