You are here
HR Manager - part-time 20 hours pw
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join an established company
based in Birmingham
About Our Client
A growing Media company based in Based in Birmingham.
The ideal HR Manager - part-time 20 hours pw will:
- Co-ordinate and manage all Human Resources and Personnel activity ensuring that all activities are executed in line with statutory and company requirements.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to all levels of the business on all generalist HR aspects and employment legislation.
- Creating and updating policies and procedures.
- Design training workshops and deliver to all managers, such workshops include managing sickness absence, how to conduct investigations and disciplinaries, induction, training & development and performance management.
- To develop, negotiate, communicate and introduce appropriate terms and conditions of employment.
- To support Managers in the beginning to end process of Recruitment.
- Monitor levels of attendance and support managers in reducing sickness and attrition rates.
- Responsible for Heath and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal HR Manager will be:
- CIPD qualified and be able to show continuous CPD.
- Must be available immediately.
- Extensive policy and procedure writing and employee engagement and initiatives experience.
- Must have experience in change management
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- First class communication skills.
What's on Offer
£28,000 to £30,000 pro rata depending on the HR Manager - part-time 20 hours pw