You are here
- HR Coordinator opportunity at an award-winning workplace
- Large housing association based in West London
About Our Client
A large Housing Association with over 21,000 homes and properties in London and the South East with offices based in West London. An exciting time to join a changing and growing company as an HR Coordinator.
The HR Coordinator's duties would include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for manager and employee enquiries and advising on policies and procedures
- Providing senior administrative lead and support to 2 HR Administrators
- Creating KPI and HR reports including sickness and absence management
- Working alongside the HR People Services manager to carry out ad-hoc project work
- Minute taking and assisting HR Advisers in complex Employee Relation cases
- Pre-employment checks
- Creating and updating spreadsheets.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for the HR Coordinator post will:
- have had previous experience in a generalist HR Administrator role
- have ideally had experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- will be able to demonstrate good employment law knowledge
- will be outgoing, proactive and able to adapt to a fast-paced changing environment
- good excel skills including sorting data and producing reports will be necessary and prior exposure to Core System is desired but not required.
What's on Offer
This large Housing Association based in West London are offering a salary of up to £30000 based on experience with a great benefits package alongside. This includes company pension contribution of 9%, 25 days holiday (increasing year on year up to 30 days) and a company sports and social club (for a small monthly fee).