You are here
This position is now filled
£20,000 - £24,000
- A generalist HR Co-ordinator role
- To provide HR administrative support across the business
About Our Client
A well established business with offices across the UK.
- Completing the new starter process from start to end which includes drafting offer letters, contracts, coordinating new starter pack, collation of references, organising induction, and setting up new starters on all relevant systems.
- Completing the leaver process from start to end which includes ensuring that equipment is returned, arranging the exit interview for the HR team, preparing and sending leaver letters and removing leavers from all relevant systems.
- Completing DBS checks and tracking renewal dates.
- Supporting the UK HR Advisor, Payroll and UK HR Manager with administration support including typing, collating data, preparing documents including mail merge letters and e mails.
- Inputting into and ensuring that trackers are up to date including the recruitment tracker, exit interview tracker, study support tracker, absence tracker, discipline and grievance tracker and monthly movements / headcount report.
- Ensure all employee (including e-files) are kept up to date.
- Monitor any fixed term contracts ensuring renewal/terminations and managed in a timely manner.
- Managing the Supporting the team with recruitment administration support and supporting with interviews with the recruiting manager (note taking initially, progressing to co-interviewing).
- Monitoring the completion of employee probation periods and liaising with managers in reference to this ensuring the correct letters are issued.
- Monitoring and managing e mails in the recruitment inbox.
- Proactively prepare internal job bulletins as and when required.
Pay and Benefits
- Administration of the flexible benefits system supporting UK HR Advisor. This includes liaison with the benefits providers and the system provider AON.
- Coordinating and coordinating management bonus
- Payroll Administration
Employee relations and communication
- First port of call for all HR calls and responsible for monitoring and allocating e mails that are sent to the HR Inbox.
- Updating the intranet and SharePoint.
- Publishing posters as required.
- Note taking in employee meetings as required (e.g. grievance / discipline).
- Updating and maintaining the HR database (ADP) and SharePoint (starts/leavers/employee changes).
- Note taking in meetings as required.
- Managing the administration of maternity/paternity/adoption leave requests and communications with the employee.
Training and Development
- Managing the administration around the annual performance review process.
- Collating training needs.
- Liaising with training providers.
- Delivering new starter induction
The Successful Applicant
- Have previously worked in a HR Administration role
- Have the ability to process high volume work with excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent IT skills Word, Excel, mail merge
- Have CIPD - desirable
What's on Offer
- Salary Â£20,000 - Â£24,000k per annum
- Excellent benefits